In this evocative painting, cherry blossoms dance against a deep sky with blue hues, creating a scene full of contrasting emotions. The impasto technique adds a tactile quality to the flowers, inviting the viewer to almost smell the delicate petals and atmosphere. The juxtaposition of the vibrant, joyful blooms with the moody background evokes a sense of serene beauty amidst the transience and renewal of life, giving the painting an almost time dimension.
It is a unique fusion of the contemporary art approach with a touch of wabi-sabi.
Painted in low relief (bas-relief) using a special technique that almost looks like an impasto. Sarah created this original technique almost twenty years ago. Her paintings are also often sunken reliefs, typical only for works of art from ancient Egypt.
• Certificate of Authenticity.
• Artist has had more than 90 solo exhibitions on three continents and her artworks are part of art collections all around the world.
• High quality canvas stretched on wooden bars and professional artist colors and media are used.
• The edges are painted as well, so it´s ready to hang unframed if preferred, vertically or horizontally. Signature is on the side of the artwork.
• The delivery: normally stretched canvas is properly wrapped and after unpacking it´s ready to hang, so you can enjoy the artwork right after unpacking. Shipping will usually be handled by UPS.
• All paintings are available for delivery worldwide.
Dimensionswidth: 23,6" x height: 35,4" x depth: 0,8"
- Landscapes & Sea and Sky