Creating an account allows you to login to ArtGallery.co.uk and provides us with the information we need to get your art onto the site. During this process, you’ll be asked to provide contact details and other information we need to help you sell your art, and process payments.
Please click here to register an Artist account, making sure to complete all the fields, and agree to the Terms and Conditions for Artists.
You are already registered and logged in. Thanks! Skip to step 4, below.
- Validate Account
Once you've completed your registration form, we'll send an email to you containing a verification link. Please click on the link to validate your account, otherwise you won't be able to log in.
- Log in
Click here to log in to your new account with the email address and password you specified. If successful, your account name will appear at the top of the page next to your cart. Click your account name to see your user menu:
- Dashboard - Your account hub, with links to all the main user features
- Sales - Your list of sales and their progress
- Listings - View and manage your artwork that is for sale
- My Wishlist - Bookmarks for other artwork in the catalog
- Account - View and edit your account details
- Logout - Signs you out of the ArtGallery website
- Complete your Account information
From the menu, click Account (or from your Dashboard, click the 'Edit my profile' link) to fill in additional address and contact information, which is required for processing transactions. Here you can also indicate if you accept commissions, and provide additional information about yourself that appears on your Shop Front.
- Artistic Background - Describe you artistic education, background and achievements, or use your standard artist blurb.
- Quote - If someone has said something good about you or your artworks, put their comments here.
- Interests - Space to describe your personal interests that are not necessarily art related.
- Accepts Commissions? - Select 'yes' or 'no' to indicate if you are willing to produce artworks based upon a customer request.
- Upload your picture
While you're editing your profile, upload a picture of yourself by clicking the 'Update' button, and selecting an image from your device/computer. We'd recommend that you select a good quality head and shoulders picture of yourself. Customers like to know they are purchasing artwork from real live human beings! If you would prefer not to use your own picture, then please feel free to use one of your artworks.
If you have any problems at all, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Next Step: Purchase Membership Subscription