Miniature square ocean painting
Inspired by The Turks And Caicos ocean colors
Different shades of blue tones, turquoise, teal, aqua, gold and white with delicate gold accents
This painting does not need to be framed, is wired, signed, ready to hang and comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
Due to the techniques used, this painting cannot be reproduced, repeated, recreated. Every painting obtained through these fluid painting techniques happens only once in an infinity of attempts.
All pieces are painted in layers and that gives them a tridimensional aspect with intricate details that add richness and depth to the final image. These painting techniques make the paintings unique and impossible to recreate, reproduced, recreated thus ever more so special. Every painting obtained through these fluid painting techniques happens only once in an infinity of attempts.
Due to the high gloss finish it is impossible to take perfect photos of the paintings and to be able to capture all the details emerged between layers in one same photo or to photograph them without having objects reflecting onto their glossy surfaces.
Different types of light and angles make looking at my pieces a continuous process of discovering various shades of colors and multiple details, and that makes these paintings always looking slightly different and never boringly predictable to look at.
• International deliveries may be subject to local customs duties, these vary from country to country and are payable by the customer.
• I use all professional packing materials to make sure your artwork gets to you safely wherever in the world you may live.
• Please understand while I make every effort to ensure that the pictures show as close as the actual piece, some colors may appear slightly different in person due to lighting and screen settings variation.
• I use a high quality resin that will not yellow, crack, or cloud over time.
• I cannot always guarantee a 'flawless finish' but always aim for perfection and try my best to reduce the amount of interference from environmental elements.
- To clean this piece of art and keep that glossy shine use a gentle glass cleaner, spray it on and wipe and buff with a soft cloth that is gentle to the surface. The resin will not crack, but it can scratch, so please handle with care.
- Direct sunlight exposure can damage and may fade artwork.
- Do not place close to heating systems.
- Avoid touching the surface.
Dimensions4" x 4" x 0.5"
- Landscapes & Sea and Sky