'Lip of the Landscape, Beachy Head'
I'm feel lucky to live near this network of cliffs starting at Brighton and stretching all the way over to Eastbourne. I find the sheer end to a rolling landscape quite fascinating and an endless painting inspiration. The chalky cliffs reflect the light beautifully and contrast crisply against the surrounding colours. This piece explores a foreshortened view along the cliff edge looking at the colourful relationship between cliff, sea and sky.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality stretched cotton canvas.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- Purchasers buying internationally will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties or fees imposed by their destination country.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
DimensionsW: 400mm H: 500mm D: 23mm
- Landscapes & Sea and Sky